FTT offers full-spectrum engineering talent that delivers OEM-level expertise in the Aero Industry.
FTT Engineers are currently at work on numerous commercial and military aero demonstrator programs. We have the rules and tools in place to complement a major OEM team or lead a major program on behalf of our customer. Our staff are agile and flexible in terms of their work content and their work location, making FTT extremely easy to work with to get the job done.
Some of our most exciting recent work includes several programs to support the Air Force Research Laboratory’s (AFRL) Versatile Affordable Advanced Turbine Engines (VAATE) Program, a multi-year, multi-phase technology development program.
FTT offers the aerospace industry:
- A wealth of aero experience to streamline the concept, preliminary and detail design phases of a project.
- ISO 9001-2008 and AS9100 Certification.
- Experience gained during the development of our own twin-spool turbofan engine (from concept through to successful engine testing).
- An approved supply chain familiar with aerospace quality requirements.
- A facility that houses engineering offices, component testing labs, engine test equipment, and assembly workshop spaces all under one roof.